Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Shop

Annie Dee's Designs is in bloom this spring with lovely hair accessories. From sweet pink satin to dark black silk, you can find something to match any spring dress or evening gown.
This yellow hair clip would be great for an Easter dress.This flower is made of organza and tulle fabric. It would complement a bright orange, royal blue or even a cream dress. 
This hair flower was made with baby blue chiffon, ivory chiffon, and white organza. It is simple enough for a picnic, but elegant enough for a dinner out. 
And in case you thought hair accessories was it, you can also find colorful, crocheted Easter eggs for any Easter basket. 
When did you start crafting?
I've always done something creative. My mom sewed the majority of my clothes and did hand embroidery. I took art lessons from the time I was 7 through high school. It's just always been a part of me - to craft and draw, create things.

What is your favorite thing to make?
My favorites change frequently, but currently my favorite is my crochet projects. It's such a versatile craft - you can create anything!

What are your favorite colors to work with?
I love spring colors - bright and soft. Lots of color!

Do you have anything new that you would like to try in the future?
I would love to learn how to knit!

Thanks, Annie, for participating!
Be sure to check out her shop for all of your hair accessories!


featured shop: Annie Dee's Designs
featured shop's fb fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/anniedees

No comments:

Post a Comment