|Amy from FAveritte Creations|
|Anna From The Crafty Blue Cat|
- Unfortunately, the current team leader (Me, Clare from Mylana) has just been diagnosed with thyroid cancer. I will be having surgery sometime soon and a little less active on the team due to medical appointments. You can help by participating in team discussions and contests and letting everyone know about any craft shows or local stores that might want to sell handmade goods.
- Congratulations to Anna from The Crafty Blue Cat on her first sale! Don't give up if things start off slow. Set a few goals and work on things a little every day.
- Want a shop critique? Ask in the team discussion for either general or specific questions.
- Make sure your etsy shop is set up for accepting Etsy gift cards before Christmas. Check your account settings today.
|We Exchanged Business Cards and Coupons|
- The next meeting will be in either Jan. or Feb. Look at the team discussion boards for a thread on times and dates.
- If you are interested in selling at local craft shows, check the team discussion boards and Facebook for announcements of new shows.
- Keep extra shipping supplies on hand for holiday orders.
- Try to find a way to organize your shop goals, custom orders, and shop inventory. Write it down or find an online program or app to help you.
-Have a safe and happy holiday! Our team holiday showcase blog post is coming soon.