Monday, July 11, 2011

Hello From Your New Etsy Team Leader

Hello everyone and thank you so much for allowing me to be captain of the Middle Tennessee Etsy team. I am really excited to hopefully take the team in a more business oriented direction, to help promote our shops and let local buyers know about our items.

Please help me to make the team as active as we can for better networking and participation. Any time you want me to blog about your shop or something new you are making, let me know!

So many of us on the team are not from Tennessee, so please chime in, if you know of any local arts and crafts events.

Please share our blog with your friends on facebook and twitter. My personal twitter is @MylanaEtsy and my facebook is http://www.facebook.com/Mylana.creations.

Business Tip of the Day: This is a photo of my latest packaging. Including a picture of your packaging in your etsy listing as one of the photos helps buyers to perceive your product as more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment